Hi :-)

Hi there,
I have been using the app for tracking food for a few weeks now and have lost 31 llb :smile: :smile: :smile:
Although today I have fallen off the wagon and had a frappe creme from Caffe Nero whilst out shopping :ohwell:
Tomorrow things will resume !! Just need to some strong will again and I will be back on track

I have found the app very useful indeed, and better I have to say than the weight watchers tracker!!
So thanks myfittnesspal :smile:

Replies

• sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    u r allowed to eat and drink things that are not always the best for u as long as u fit it in with your calories or work it off.
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    I've only been here 2 wks but I've learned having one 'splurge' item isn't falling off the wagon or the end of your healthy eating that day. Log it, account for it and compensate for it. If it's too late and you cannot just redo your normal better eating tomorrow. It won't undo your 31 lbs nor add 5 back on with one slip up. Heck I've learned I SHOULD have more of those days where I allow myself more. Imagine that.... just log it and hold yourself accountable to being human!
  • RodimusP77
    RodimusP77 Posts: 2
    What's up! This is my second day on here, and it's pretty cool. Looking for friends and motivation. I'm in the process of training for a 50k. I have a nike fuel band and is always looking for friends on that. Look for Rodimus Prime. Have a awesome week!
  • airabiu
    airabiu Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All
    This is my second week on myfitnesspal and I love it so far. cant wait to see where I will be in the next few months. :smile: