Friends anyone? any short people too?

So most friends don't motivate me, quite the opposite. so they will convince me it's a good idea to have that cake or take-out. I really need help with motivation and i'm also very emotional -so similar people would be great cause we can help each other, likewise with short people because i'm short!
Ok so i don't mind where you are or your age but you might so here's some info about me :)

From the UK, 19 (though 'mature for my age' apparently :P)
4" 10 (hence needing short people as it's harder/different)
On a huge mission to get toned/fit/loose weight (mainly before mid july)
My ultimate goal is to loose about 19KG so about 3 stone, as well as to get some confidence/esteem and feel good about myself (oh, not to mention getting back into those jeans!)

Would appreciate anyone who has time to talk/motivate or anything, as every little helps and i'll be here to do the same for you guys :)
Hope to speak soon!

Replies

• maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Dieting can be very hard when your friends are sabotaging you.

I have the problem with my wife. One of our willpowers will flag and they will suggest eating out and then the other one says, "Oh what the heck!" and gives in.
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Dieting can be very hard when your friends are sabotaging you.

I have the problem with my wife. One of our willpowers will flag and they will suggest eating out and then the other one says, "Oh what the heck!" and gives in.
    Haha! I know the feeling! I'm unlucky though as i have a skinny boyfriend so he's always give bad ideas! He tries though bless him :)
    <3
  • crazed1beauty
    crazed1beauty Posts: 5 Member
    hey girl! We can relate, im short.. my wedding is august 3, and most of my conworkers always want to order take out! Trying so hard to stay on the right track! My goal isnto wrigh 115 by wedding and to tone up my thighs and lose my belly! super stubborn areas for me if you have anything thats works let me know :-)
  • BMont86
    BMont86 Posts: 1
    I'm only 4'11". I find it harder to lose weight when you're shorter. Even gaining 5lbs can look like 20 on someone really short :( I know your struggle.