how to tone inner legs to drops lbs fast??

Options
I am attempting to get my legs toned pretty fast as bathing suit is right around the corner. I am thunder thighs and kankles..lol kankles prob wont disappear but getting my legs toned should be able to be done. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4a0yxV7pf1r3we6jo1_500.png
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction cannot be done - HOWEVER - as you lose weight if you want to tone up your thighs I'd recommend lots of squats and all kinds of lunges!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4a0yxV7pf1r3we6jo1_500.png

Agreed. You won't see much tone in your legs until you lose the fat, which is primarily done through diet. You can strengthen the muscle with squats, deadlifts and lunges.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    squat, lunge, leg raises, deadlifts can all help build muscle in your legs, I don't know about fast though
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit to lose overall body fat and Squats, Lunges, deadlifts, step-up, etc. to strengthen and keep lean muscle in your legs.
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue except I have thunder thighs and skinny ankles which makes my thighs and bum look even bigger. Squats and lunges are about your lot, but running should give an all over body fat loss... just wish i could get into it :(
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ooooh bump!
  • brit21187
    brit21187 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, I just started my running and squats with 30 lbs dunbells plus I play softball twice a week. I have about 35 lbs to loose. Any suggestions on foods what not to eat and to eat?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, I just started my running and squats with 30 lbs dunbells plus I play softball twice a week. I have about 35 lbs to loose. Any suggestions on foods what not to eat and to eat?

"too much"

don't eat "too much" food and you'll be fine.
  • brit21187
    brit21187 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thank you I will do just that!
  • bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^I ENDORSE THIS REPLY^^^^^^^^^^
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    i wash my food. now it's 'clean'. You don't have to eat perfect to lose weight.
    just be in a small deficit, 80-90% of your day or week's calories from healthy lean proteins, veggies ect.
    and the other 10-20% can be pizza or chocolate or chubby hubby.
    it won't impact your results and you can save your sanity.