CELEBRATE A VICTORY!!

Options
PixieGoddess
PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
I love to celebrate victories, regardless of how small they might seem. I decided to start encouraging some of my friends with their victories and then decided that EVERYONE should get to boast about their victories and be told GOOD FOR YOU! THAT'S A VICTORY AND YOU'VE DONE WELL!!

Mine so far today: Drank 9 glasses of water, didn't buy brownies or cookies at lunch, and avoided the free pizza in the break room (I didn't even stop to look at what toppings were available!....well, that's not true, I did STOP but after a second or two decided to move on without looking)

CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY!!! And don't forget to encourage your friends in their victories too! We're all in this together!! (And I SOOO didn't mean for that to be a High School Musical moment....)

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Today I've drank 14 glasses of water (I aim for 15 a day - this seems to be my magic number), I've already done half my work outs for the day (I started 2-a-days) and have about 3 calories left for the day when all is put in, exercise and all.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I have'nt drank a pop in eight weeks!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Today I opted for a healthier wrap from my favorite sandwich shop instead of a much higher calorie favorite! (the wrap was totally delicious anyway!)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Holy cow, arielle, FIFTEEN!?! I'm happy when I make 8! :drinker:
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    Today I completed my third day of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, despite being so sore I've been shuffling around like a little old lady!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I drank 20 glasses of water today and hit my protein goal. :-) Which is way over my MFP goal :-)
  • AkAmber
    AkAmber Posts: 40
    Options
    I passed up a FREE McDonald's breakfast with my aunt yesterday in order to go home and eat my Kashi and yogurt. I was pretty proud!!

Great job everybody!!!!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I drank 20 glasses of water today and hit my protein goal. :-) Which is way over my MFP goal :-)

I'll be way past 20 by the time I go to bed. I'll get 3 just from working out, then probably another 2 or 3 with dinner. Oie. My bf thinks I'm going to drown, but I promise I'm peeing!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Great job Everybody!

I have been a little low because I injured my back and I expected a bigger number when I weighed in. My husband reminded me it is not a race. It is a journey.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I successfully avoided eating free donuts today.

Even though it was a HUGELY stressful day at work.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Great job Everybody!

I have been a little low because I injured my back and I expected a bigger number when I weighed in. My husband reminded me it is not a race. It is a journey.

Your husband sounds wise!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Yesterday I managed to get down 7 glasses of water. Usually, I can only drink about 4 before I starting feeling yucky! YAY me! :drinker:
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    yesterday I did not eat the free cookies at work, I wanted too, but I passed....I saw a quote here on MFP that I keep in the back of my mind....."nothing tastes as good as slim feels"......it is my new motto...
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Weighed myself today, lost 4lbs, also did 100 minutes of excersize (walked to and from the station, 60 mins on the tread climber) and I feel great.

A very successful week/day. I wasn't expecting such good results.
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    I have not had fast food in 37 days!!!! :noway:
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have not had fast food in 37 days!!!! :noway:

That's AWESOME! I wish I had that willpower! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!