Losing weight off and on for 2 years and now a plateau

Options
Well.... I have had a difficult time losing weight lately.... about 2 years ago I went from 215 lbs to 150 lbs and then I decided to give the maintenence a go on my own and I stopped counting calories and was just "winging it". 30 lbs later I was back up to 180 lbs. I have since started counting calories again but not as closely as before. I have not had the weight loss I was hoping for.
I looked at the history of my weight loss over the last few months and this is what I am seeing.

From March to April I went from 180 down to 176 (yay!)
From April to May I went from 176 down to 172 (yay again!)
However I am getting towards the end of May and I have done nothing but yo-yo between 172 to 175.

This is NOT pleasing to me. Starting yesterday I am back to recording everything I can on myfitnesspal. I have to have more accountability. IDK what is happening because I feel like I am doing ok but I am obviously not. It is time to take a step back and get back on track because I still have 12 lbs to lose by July 16th (July 1st would be better though. Lol).

Does anyone have ANY advice for me? I am not going to cut out carbs or anything and I work out 5-6 times a week for at least an hr of cardio each time . I am a super busy mom of 4 kids who seems to eat on the go A LOT. Any advice would be great!