Replies

• Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    sure count me in
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Lonly noob not so lonely now! Anyone who wants to add my belly, feel free! I know it can be scary looking, but with the right help and motivation, it can be not so scary, amirite?
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    sure i`ll be a taker!
    feel free to add me guys :D
    i stay consistent on a daily basis with nutrition and exercise
  • BernardPumpkin
    Options
    me :D
  • leslie_garcia
    leslie_garcia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can motive you, you can add me! I've had this app for months now but I just started using it regularly 6 weeks ago! It's great! I've lost 11 pounds already! Super happy and determined to loose more! :D
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I llike to help others and be motivational. i am currently following paleo at the request of my physician.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you.

I am a conscience-less flirt, so I have been restricted to family as friends only...
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    If you need some motivation, feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else who commented on the thread and want the support.

But WARNING:blushing: , I have been at this for over a year and my POV has changed since I first started. I would suggest you read my profile to find out if I would be a good fit for where you are right now before you add me.

I cant promise to give you lots of "GREAT" "WTG" or "GOOD BURN" comments just because you completed your exercise or ate correctly for that day, but I will promise that I will try and give you motivating comments, even if it means that I don't comment on your profile everyday...:smile:
  • vulcan06
    vulcan06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd add you, but I have no idea how to do that- I'll ask one of my more savvy computer friends-- I've been doing MFP for a couple of months and really like it, but it is a lonely journey if you can't have support-:happy:
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    I'm 44 with 2 lbs left to lose and will accept any/all invitations. :)
  • laurainmills
    Options
    I'll join you for support, I have to lose 35 pounds and it is scary!.
  • ResultsAt30
    ResultsAt30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy to be supportive in any way! Feel free to add me. I just re-joined.
  • starlight16_7
    starlight16_7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to help! I've been on here over a year, lost 50lbs +/- and am needing to find new focus to keep going! Would love some support and would be happy to support others! Accountability is key!
  • Maia30
    Maia30 Posts: 5
    Options
    Also new...x
  • Deeeneil
    Deeeneil Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too i would also love some motivation :p
  • sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me, and that goes for anyone as well.
  • heatherminshull
    Options
    Not together I hope!
    My coach is addicted to ice-cream - having given up alcohol.
    My diet plan is looking a bit trigger happy on the sweet potatoes and greens - good luck!
  • medicvaldez
    medicvaldez Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!! New, or should I say back, after having this account ages ago but never used it lol now I'm using it to track my macros and excercise. Initially at 297, went down to 172, ate my way through depression and a break-up and gained to 269 and now i'm at 230 and dropping. If any of you wanna add me to actually stay in contact and help one another let me know, I'm on a mission to get this done so i'm not into starting strong and failing again...If you can give me a kick in the pants when i'm feeling sorry for myself, or you need a kick, i'm your girl!! I'm sure we'll be besties lol I may be old but my best friend is 22 and i couldn't feel any younger lol
  • lisa110902
    lisa110902 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm new too - happy to add and also looking for support!
  • faithfulmomof3
    Options
    the only friend I have on this site so far is my sister, but I have lots of motivation to share! Anyone can feel free to add me.