I'm new... to the site *and* fitness

Options
CocoFire
CocoFire Posts: 53 Member
Hey folks! I'm glad I found this tool to help with my fitness and weight loss goals. I just started 2 weeks ago with a personal trainer. I'm hoping that this will be a life-changing experience. I was pretty close to considering bariatric surgery last year before deciding that just isn't the path for me. I've had a lot of life changes and realizations, so I decided to jump into the commitment and work on getting my life into balance.

I created a blog to chart my progress. Feel free to check it out =)

http://revsmetaphor.blogspot.com/

Replies

• gillian_gail
    Options
    Welcome :-) I started on here in April and I love it, so I know you will. I was on the same road heading towards getting surgery but I realized I just really didn't need to rely on that. I knew I could do it myself if I just stuck with it, and so far I'm doing great.

Always glad to see new people join, and I'm always happy to talk and maybe help if I can. Hope you enjoy everything on this site, and I really hope it helps you reach your goal. :happy:

--Gillian--
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    Welcome :-) I started on here in April and I love it, so I know you will. I was on the same road heading towards getting surgery but I realized I just really didn't need to rely on that. I knew I could do it myself if I just stuck with it, and so far I'm doing great.

Always glad to see new people join, and I'm always happy to talk and maybe help if I can. Hope you enjoy everything on this site, and I really hope it helps you reach your goal. :happy:

--Gillian--

BTW, here's my blog on Blogger http://gilliangail.blogspot.com/
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm proud of you for doing things the healthy way and not with surgery! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • CocoFire
    CocoFire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... I'm so glad I found this website! It's a great tool. I'm excited to start down the path of real change.
  • MiniRose2B
    MiniRose2B Posts: 53
    Options
    Glad to have you, I see we have about the same goal range, we can change for the better! add me as a friend if you like. Rose