I hate being labeled as "morbidly obese"

Options
13»

Replies

• OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like :), I am 5'3 301lbs right now and I have lost 28lbs, its been slow and steady but I am not ashamed to be morbidly obese seeing as I put myself there. I was on anti depressants but I hated the fog they put me in so I kicked them to the curb and take B complex with B12 and Vitamin D liquid and I feel AMAZING!! I am sure the exercise added in has helped. :)

I also have a leg injury that is slowly getting stronger and I can semi jog again :), you are an amazing woman! don't let a "name" define you! YOU can push yourself to do this and loose it. It all starts with healthier choices, a motivation to loose and GREAT friends to help you along the way!!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have been reading the comments and have this to add.

The very first place I lose in is my feet and hands. I know strange.

AND I totally agree that sodium must be tracked. It is one of the keys to losing weight. Also, along with the sodium comes potassium. Your intake of potassium should be twice that of sodium. Oh and just because you may take a potassium supplement doesn't mean you are getting enough. You need to watch these values.

I have a long, long road ahead of me, so I will be here for quite some time. I'll send you a friend request.