No weight loss (other benefits though)

Options
Offically been eating extremely well for two weeks now my start weight was 223 and today I am still 223. Although I've lost nothing at all I've actually started feeling healthier and noticed I felt more comfortable in some clothes I am wearing :)

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    weight isn't everything! Keep up the good work and the benefits will keeep coming!
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    try measuring and see if you lose inches, if your clothes are fitting looser I'd say that's the case. The lbs. will come, keep it up!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Wonderful news! Keep doing what you're doing and eventually you will see the scale budge. The scale can be a liar sometimes. Keep a close eye on your sodium sweetie and don't forget the water. I'm proud of ya keep up the GOOD WORK.:wink:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Measure yourself......you could be loosing inches....which is a awesome thing

Also, ensure you are drinking lots of water....and watch your sodium.....try to keep your sodium at the minimun 1500 mg....but deffinately dont exceed 2500 mg

Keep going strong
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    In another 'hobby' of mine, a favorite saying on their board is not to be so 'results oriented'. That is, if you are doing everything your best, doing everything right, the RIGHT things WILL happen!

Sometimes, you do everything right and you just don't WIN! Yes, it's frustrating (and costs money, in my other hobby) but in the long term, it WILL balance out!

Good luck!