help! lack of motivation :(

Options
i don't feel like running today i need very good motivation! now!

Replies

• operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I had the same kind of day today! I just made myself get up and do it, after about 5 min I'm full of energy and got all my motivation back :) I say just force yourself and you'll feel a lot better =D You could start off with something simple like dancing around your living room too, just to get the blood pumping once that happens you'll be dieing for that run ;)
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    just go. you won't reach your goals by sitting on your *kitten*.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When I feel like that I tell myself that I only have to do 5 minutes of exercise, and if I still don't feel like doing it, I can quit. I've never yet quit. Once the blood gets flowing, especially with a run, I never want to stop. You can do this!!! It's just your mind telling you that you can't...just get your body moving, and the rest will take care of itself! You'll feel so much better afterwards.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I feel like that I tell myself that I only have to do 5 minutes of exercise, and if I still don't feel like doing it, I can quit. I've never yet quit. Once the blood gets flowing, especially with a run, I never want to stop. You can do this!!! It's just your mind telling you that you can't...just get your body moving, and the rest will take care of itself! You'll feel so much better afterwards.
    Exactly :)
  • medicvaldez
    medicvaldez Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So you joined two days ago and you already wanna give up running? why take the time to download the app? Come on...you either want this or you don't...Quick...do ten jumping jacks!!! Now get your running shoes on and get to work...You can do this...Do Not sabotage yourself..Go get a run in and feel accomplished when your done by knowing you didn't give up or cop out :)