Zumba Fitness

Options
anna441
anna441 Posts: 253 Member
Has anyone done or join the Zumba fitness dance? It looks very promising and Fun ...

please advice

Replies

• ashleyp35
    ashleyp35 Posts: 53
    Options
    I do it at least twice a week. I burn at least 500-600 calories....I love Zumba
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I'm addited!! I'm lucky enough to have a fitness center within 15 min of me. I go 5-7 days a week. I also do zumba toning (a little slower with light weights) and body pump! Looooooove it!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I started doing Zumba cardio in the evenings....Its so much fun
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    I've been sort of interested, too. Do you go to classes somewhere...or DVD?
  • mspnst8
    mspnst8 Posts: 9
    Options
    Love, love, love it! I take at least one class a week and some times up to four. I have seen people who do only zumba and have lost tremendous pounds! And all while having a blast and learning to find your sex appeal. Try it--you will love it!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    soooo love my zumba classes!! i go 2 times a week whenever possible! i'd go more if this whole family and work thing didn't keep getting in my way! haha! :o)
    i take classes - more fun than a dvd...
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone...I am thinking to buy DVD and do the exercise at home as I have a hectic work schedule
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! A friend introduced me when she had a fellow teacher do a few classes at her school. we go to her other classes 3 days a week, and another friend of hers does classes two days a week, and some weeks we lead a group of our friends in some zumba ourselves! It's so much fun and you really learn to shake your thang! ;)