WOOOHOOO!!!!

Options
Jenn2385
Jenn2385 Posts: 313 Member
I decided in January that I was going to be making some big changes to my life. I finally wanted to get rid of this disgusting weight I have put on over the years. I decided to join Nutrisystem, I started losing right away, I was doing good. In February I started writing in their blogs and participating in their online community, all the people on there are absolutely wonderful and are a great support system. I thought wow all of the writing is really helping me, why not add to the physical change and make an emotion/mental change as well. I started a blog outside of the nutrisystem site and have been writing about my life, it is all about my ups and downs in life and how I got to where I am now. I have spent all these years keeping it all in because I was told to and now I am sharing it, should have done it years ago.
Also in February I began working out for the first time in my life, other then mandatory gym in school. I found a group of amazing women who were doing the 30 Day Shred and joined in with them. I completed that and moved on to the Body Revolution, i am just over half way through it. I may not be able to do it as intensely as they can do it on the dvd but at least I am off the couch 6 days a week. Lately I have also been walking with my kids when it isn't raining and I am feeling great.
When I started in January I had never really had a desire to work hard to lose weight, due to my mother trying to force me into dieting when I was younger. Now I am 33 pounds down, have just under 90 pounds to go and am kicking butt with Jillian Michaels!
Please check out my blog, I love feedback.
Thisismyjourney23.blogspot.com

Replies

• Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the physical and mental changes!!!!!

Best of luck!
  • Jenn2385
    Jenn2385 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!