2 month plateau but down 4 sizes!

Options
2»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Well well well guess who fit into size 6 curvy size (aka big booty)?

THIS GIRL!.

Wut choo gonna do wit all that junk! Lol. Nice job chica!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I have been stuck 2x at a number on the scale. The first time was about 3 weeks into it. I was devastated with all the hard work, calorie counting it was stuck. People said to look at the inchese but I didn't have anything to compare it to. So I entered my numbers into my fitness pal and decided not to look at the scale for 2 weeks. Finally the scale dropped. Proceed another 4 weeks and it stopped again (the scale). It has been stuck for 2 1/2 weeks. I am working it out. Counting Calories. Logging. I went back to look at those numbers and re-enter my numbers. I have lost 10.2 inches!!!!! I get you when you're down but the not pounds. It's shrinking. Way to go. You're doing the right thing.
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This gives me hope for everytime I wanna dwell when I don't see the scale go down. Gives me a new outlook
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I have been stuck 2x at a number on the scale. The first time was about 3 weeks into it. I was devastated with all the hard work, calorie counting it was stuck. People said to look at the inchese but I didn't have anything to compare it to. So I entered my numbers into my fitness pal and decided not to look at the scale for 2 weeks. Finally the scale dropped. Proceed another 4 weeks and it stopped again (the scale). It has been stuck for 2 1/2 weeks. I am working it out. Counting Calories. Logging. I went back to look at those numbers and re-enter my numbers. I have lost 10.2 inches!!!!! I get you when you're down but the not pounds. It's shrinking. Way to go. You're doing the right thing.

Way to go! The way I figure it means we are building muscle and will be crazy sculpted once the fat is gone! Lol
  • thewickedlifter
    Options
    Love this! Build those muscles and forget about the scale!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm still at the beginning of the journey with a long way to go, but what you've posted gives me sooooo much hope!
    You go girl :)
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats! size matters most if you shrunk that much you're succeeding!
    may i ask what your routine is?
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Way to go! The way I figure it means we are building muscle and will be crazy sculpted once the fat is gone! Lol

I am hoping this is th case for me too, stuck at 202 -204lbs doing insanity and I think im getting leaner in the mirror can't wait to compare measurements when im done.
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    congrats! size matters most if you shrunk that much you're succeeding!
    may i ask what your routine is?

Thanks! I really mix it up but have increased my weight training. I do a mix of Zumba, 30Day Shred, elliptical trainer, stationary bike (to get rid of the booty), mat Pilates, p90x strength training, and a lot of classes offered by my gym (kickboxing, step aerobics, strength training classes).

It's definitely lifting weights that has trimmed my body without losing pounds. I was so frustrated and down about not losing weight but just kept pushing through...and something's happening because I was a 14 and now I'm an 8---and a big booty 6 with only 30 pounds gone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!