Should I Do The 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 Together?

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
I've fallen off the bandwagon due to college classes, but its summer now and getting back to it hard. I've don't the shred before and started ripped, but didn't get passed week 2 before I fell off the bandwagon.

So I'm debating between doing one workout in the morning, another at night.

Both back to back.

Both buy on alternative days. Shred Mon, ripped Tue.

Or one for the full 30 days then the other.

Advice?!? I want to lose and tone fast, but not unhealthy.

Please any and all advice is helpful!!!!

Replies

• transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    As someone who has tried both, and about to start Week 2 in Ripped, I would suggest alternating days. As you say, you are just getting back into it, and over zealous can lead to injury which leads to failure or otherwise known as 'I QUIT'.

In about your second month if you feel like you can handle it, then I would say go for one in the AM the other in the PM.

But did you ever think of adding a cardio with either of the programs? I don't know, maybe a TAEBO or something like that to work in conjunction with them. I do know that when I did the 30 Day Shred... didn't finish it, but anyway, when I did the Shred, and now with the Ripped, I am more able to flow through the movements because I do about 20-30 minutes of Cardio before I start JM.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Sure why not.. it wouldn't hurt to do one in the morning, then one at night (if you have the energy for it... then go for it!). Or, as mentioned alternating days.

They are both very challenging and will yield great results, however you don't want to get burnt out or hurt yourself.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I personally would do the shred and then work into ripped in 30...I found 30DS prepared me for Ripped in 30.