Probably the Best NSV ever!

Options
jodsap
jodsap Posts: 22 Member
When you are lucky enough to have friends and relatives like I do - you get used to the constant support, compliments and wonderful words. I could not have a better group of people in my life. My husband being the best of them all!

However - tonight I went to a Zumba class that I normally don't go to. And I saw this girl that I see mainly on the day that I do go. We have never actually spoken, I don't know her name and vice versa. We smile at each other in class, that's about it. Tonight, without any prompting or anything - she walked up to me and said - " I don't know how long you have been doing this prior to me joining class, but you really have lost a lot of weight haven't you? You look awesome! ".

This has made my night. :o) A person that didn't HAVE to say anything or wasn't actually LOOKING to see how much weight I lost.... ( like my hubby or parents or friends ) Noticed that I am Smaller. Me. Smaller. Holy Cow.... :o)

So, thank you Zumba class girl - you probably have no clue how much that actually meant to me!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!