My biggest NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I am making my other half buy me something nice to celebrate :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I lost my dad in part because of smoking. It breaks my heart whenever I think about it.

I'm sure you have people in your life who love you as much as I loved my dad. You have given them a tremendous gift!
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I lost my dad in part because of smoking. It breaks my heart whenever I think about it.

I'm sure you have people in your life who love you as much as I loved my dad. You have given them a tremendous gift!

I am sorry about you dad. That's one of the main reasons I quit, my kids. Not to mention when my 4 year old daughter picked up a fake cigarette and pretended to be walking around with it and smoking....that was it for me. Finally got my other half quit almost 3 months now as well
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I just got a little teary - so proud of you! What a victory!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!