I'm New To This Site

Options
Hello all. I am new to this website. I was using the slim fast online community but they changed their website and I had to find a new one. I came across this one and so far I like it. This site looks great. I am hoping to continue my weight loss. I lost 7lbs in about 3 weeks when I was working on the slim fast diet. I am going to be able to put more time into exercising so I am hoping to lose even more now. I still have about 84 lbs to go. I could use a few friends on here to keep me on track and be my support when I need it. Thanks everyone!

Replies

• oh_my_misty
    Options
    HI there, Welcome to MFP! Hope you enjoy the site and the great people on here. Keep up the good work we know you can keep adding to your success and lose those unwanted inches. :-)
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I wish you all the success in the world, and if you need some friends feel free to add me! I will try to help you the best I can! =)
  • AvecAmour
    AvecAmour Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I am also new to the website, and would love to have someone to share challenges, goals, and achievements with!
    I am trying to lose at least 20 pounds to begin with; that is my ultimate goal. I am excited to use this site, because it gives me a good idea of what I should be aiming for each day.
    :smile:
    Goodluck!