Bragging on my hubby - Pictures!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why showing legs is important but here are all of the originals - Taken every week. Hope this helps the negative people. It's really sad that the Success Stories are meant to lift people up but they then just get shot down.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps6ed9b6b3.jpg
    Cause upper body is just half of the body. ALL support starts from the bottom up, so it makes sense to work on the lower body too. Weak legs on a body are like weak framing on a house. While upper body looks pretty good, legs need some work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

To be fair you can only see his calves there and yes they are a bit underdeveloped but maybe his quads and hams came up a bit? Only the OP knows for sure.
    IMO, if the legs were as good as the top, then he probably would have pulled up the shorts to show 'em. But it's not uncommon for guys to have good upper bodies and legs that aren't in symmetry.

IDEA Fitness member
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Only 30 days?! That's amazing.
  • getrealforme
    Options
    WOW....such haters on here. It is totally possible. My son is a body builder, I sent him the OP post, he said it is totally doable if you put the work in and eat right. And......whenever there is a success post, people always want to know how they did it. All she did is tell you how he did it. Jeezz people, she isn't telling you to get ahold of her and order anything!!!
  • getrealforme
    Options
    People promote Insanity, Turbo Fire, Jillian Michaels, in their stories. People tell you what they did to get their results, because people want to know. What is so different about the OP post???
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter if she's promoting beachbody?? She's a coach, she should always try to promote what she does. Also, why does it matter what his legs look like?? She has posted pictures from each week, what more proof do you people need?? Isn't MFP about getting healthier and fit? Why do you people have to drag down others who have clearly worked VERY hard for the results they get? I sense some petty attitudes here. Very disappointing what adulthood has brought along for some of you folks. You should be uplifting people and their progress, not putting people down. What's the difference in him losing weight the "beachbody" way than you losing your weight the "elliptical" way or the "weight lifting" way?!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Also, why does it matter what his legs look like??
    Why does it matter what his abs look like? Or his chest? Inquiring about how the his legs look is an interest in what the program did for them. No harm in asking.

IDEA Fitness member
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love that you guys work together, I been with my girlfriend for 3 years and we have done gym memberships and everything together but it seems I always follow her lead when she gets to the point she doesn't wanna do it, as much as I love her I now do it for myself and her progress doesn't mirror mine, we are 2 different people and are taking 2 different journeys, But I have been controlling what food comes into our home and she is down about 10 lbs now:)
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Wowwww, some of you folks need to chill and take a little nap, who cares if the lady is getting some advert in there, like does it really matter if he achieved in the stated 30 days or not? It may be true, or it may not, who cares. Similarly who cares if the guy has a tattoo of Yogi Bear in 1 shot and not another, or he's holding his arm with the assistance of Mr Ed, like who cares. It certainly doesn't need multiple quotes and pastings to defend your derogatory comments.

The lady has put some pics of her husband up there, because she's justifiably Proud of His Efforts, and I applaud you and your Husband. Well Done.

We should care. Because they came on here giving results in a certain time span, and said he was using a product she represented. That puts this under a different spotlight because others will come here thinking this is representative of the product. And that is wrong.

I already commented that he looked great, but I thought this was too much of a commercial. I think he could have achieved this in 30 days because look how lean he was in the beginning. But NOONE representing a product should give the average person the impression that they could do this in 30 days. That is why I have a problem with this. Show off your husband....woohoo! Misrepresent a product... I don't think so.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    People promote Insanity, Turbo Fire, Jillian Michaels, in their stories. People tell you what they did to get their results, because people want to know. What is so different about the OP post???

She is a representative of the product. That is why. The others you speak of have used the product and achieved good results. But the OP rresents the product and has a stake in it. That's why!
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    The negativity that some people possess is disgusting! He did great. Maybe OP did want to sell products along with praising her husbands hard work, so what?!? Allot of people are jealous because they are to lazy to work hard so they react with negativity.I say congrats to OP and her hubby:)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both on the excellent progress. I think, whatever works, works. I started swimming two months ago and have lost 16 lbs and a bunch of inches. There are some progress photos on my blog. I think that if there was one thing that worked really well, I would tell people about it, too.

Oh, I did. Swimming. And just freaking working your butt off, like your husband apparently did.

Good on you both!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mmmm you are one lucky woman. But of course he is pretty lucky too having you for a wife and being so proud of him and all.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • AFilmer
    AFilmer Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow 30 days is amazing!!! Way to go. I have never been able to add muscle that fast, but I have been able to cut weight that fast. I have a question what was his starting body fat %? And how much did he change?

So I guess did he cut or did he just gain muscle?

Or slight bit of both? And if so do you have details?

I would really like to hear them I would like to make progress as fast as he has.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are people seriously STILL going on about this? Geesh.
  • katiekate58
    katiekate58 Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow, he looks great! Well done!

And you know, this site is FULL of people promoting the wonders of Beachbody products. Everytime someone posts their "Insanity results", "P90X results!" , Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, Brazillian Butt Lift results.. etc... That's a Beachbody product they paid for, just like Shakeology, and yes, someone could have likely got similiar results without it, but I don't see the same level of criticism in those posts. Just because you pay for it doesn't mean it's a gimmick, just because someone's selling it doesn't mean it's not legit, can you do it on your own without any products to help you? Yeah, sure you can, people do it all the time, but I don't see the shame in using a product like Shakeology if your wallet allows for it.

Again OP, congrats to your hubby, he looks awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!