Just starting...again...need friends for motivation!

Options
13»

Replies

• Jenisarora
    Jenisarora Posts: 2
    Options
    I desperately need to lose 15 pounds. I lack motivation and decipline. I dont always eat healthy or exercise :-(( . Dont feel good about it !! I could do with some motivation from friends like you all. Please add me.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have been on MFP for awhile now but the last few months I have really kicked it in gear! You can add me if you want.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my second round too, last time did not work, been doing this since January 2013 and 30lb gone, happy to friend you, support and encourage. We have got this!

I LOVE your ticker!
  • WifeofPJ
    WifeofPJ Posts: 312
    Options
    Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • littleengine74
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • tajasi
    tajasi Posts: 33
    Options
    You can add me too. I recently started a little more than 2 weeks ago. I am trying to stay motivated to add in my evening meals...I get lazy and forget - being honest. Anybody wanting to throw a little tough love add me on! I have a long ways to go too but I'm taking it in small steps...right now 20 lbs.
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I will! Welcome back :)
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    welcome back! You're gonna DO IT this time. Feel free to add me.....and anyone else for that matter. Thanks.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like... always looking for some new and active friends. :flowerforyou:
  • dwendling63
    dwendling63 Posts: 34
    Options
    Yes ma'am I understand. Going through the same thing myself. I only have a few friends on MFP and comment on their progress regularly ... much of the time it seems a little one sided. I send you best wishes and encouragement, too! Have an awesome day :)
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends!
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I am new here but not new to weight loss feel free to add me. I think together we can all inspire each other :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    This is my second time trying with MFP, really wanting to stay motivated and don't really have many people in my corner, any takers?? :wink:
    You're looking for inspiration not motivation. Your own motivation is from you. If you're motivated, then NOTHING stops you from reaching your goal. People can try to motivate you, but if you aren't motivated yourself then nothing they say will get you to do what you need to to reach your goal.
    So write down a specific goal. Specific meaning how much you want to lose, a reasonable timeline to get there, how much you need to lose each month, then break that down into weeks, then into days. Then formulate the correct plan and then make a commitment to follow that plan come hell or high water.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We all need the support. :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm on round 2 as well go ahead and add me.
  • Just_Alyssa
    Just_Alyssa Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on round 2 also. I did better this time and I'm prone to lazyness & eating quick junk- you should do well too. Good luck!
  • Emiyla
    Emiyla Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)