zig-zag plan or 1200 calories??

Options
Hey everyone! I was wondering what some of your advice is on calorie intake. If i lose 7 or more lbs in two months, my boyfriend promised to take me to an amusment park. Since I haven't gone in a few yrs, I really want to achieve this goal! Lol. I've looked up the zig-zag plan, but I'm not sure if I could lose more weight doing it, then eating 1200 cals. Which do you think would work better?

Replies

• smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I was wondering what some of your advice is on calorie intake. If i lose 7 or more lbs in two months, my boyfriend promised to take me to an amusment park. Since I haven't gone in a few yrs, I really want to achieve this goal! Lol. I've looked up the zig-zag plan, but I'm not sure if I could lose more weight doing it, then eating 1200 cals. Which do you think would work better?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BUMP
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Calorie cycling for sure! It keeps your metabolism guessing and you kind of have mini-cheat days with it. I'm calorie cycling atm as well, and I just ignore MFP's daily goal and put my actual daily goal in food notes.