Is there such a thing as too much fruit?

Options
13»

Replies

• juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Im not an expert but I feel all things in moderation is a good key! The body needs to feel satisfied not stuffed,fruit,veg,protrin and carbs keep us alive and functioning!I would avoid transfats and products containing aspartame because these are not good!Good fresh home cooked meals and little processed foods I feel is a good place to be!Anyway Im no expert but this works for me and a bit of exercise thrown in to keep the bones moving!If you feel like a little treat have one,life is about living,so to sum it up eat wisely and get out and move,and enjoy your fruit!!!
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Harley Johnstone, look him up. He ate 30 bananas and then tested his blood glucose on camera for everyone to see. His sugar levels were fine. He also went and got his fasting blood tested and shows the results from being a raw vegan for 12 years eating mainly nothing BUT fruit ALL DAY LONG and his blood all across the board was PERFECT. He's done this not once but TWICE. I tested my own blood glucose recently after eating nothing but fruit and my blood glucose number was 136. I plan to do this again in a few days. I will be extra sure to post the results for everyone to see.

Don't be afraid to eat your fruits. I'm in the process of switching over to a mainly raw vegan diet as we speak and I'll be eating mainly fruit. Many people are eating a fruitarian diet these days and it's proven safe and very healthy.