Weight loss buddyyyy

Options
Hello,
Just started off on this as want to lose 2 stone really badly. Sick of being overweight especially since summer is coming.

I have lost half a stone since Christmas and came off very slowly. Now want to ramp it up.

stats - 204 lbs, 5 foot 6 and my initial goal is to lose 36lbs. 1330 calories a day

Anyone want to buddy up?

Replies

• shima2691
    shima2691 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too :(
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    add me WE GOT THIS !!!
  • echippendale
    Options
    hi hun I just want to say you can do it,but it does take time. im 5ft7 ,in nov 2011 I weighed 219lb, I am now 158lbs. Its taken a while but if I can do it anybody can. before I very rarely exercised ,, but now I do zumba on the wii for at least a hour every day, I also keep my self active during the day,by cleaning up, playing with my son etc. feel free to add, ive got pics of what I looked like before and what I look like now x
  • Ezciren
    Ezciren Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, I would really like to buddy up with some people as well, I've only just joined this properly and could do with a bit of motivation. My partner is the sort of guy who can eat an entire pizza and still lose weight so I'm not getting too much help from there :P

After suffering a heavy loss in the family I have steadily gained weight over the last two years and thus lost a lot of self confidence. I now feel that it is time for a change!
  • UlaKhaled
    UlaKhaled Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sure!
    I really would like to have some friends to motivate each other to put the fat off.
  • djsings12u
    djsings12u Posts: 2
    Options
    Lost about 60 lbs in 2 years but gained about 10 in the past 2 months. I want that trend to stop. I think the key for me was to keep active and eat less probably the key to weight loss at least for me. I'd love to have some encourages and to be one. Dj