What type of water bottle do you use?

Options
I was not sure where to post this, but figured that this board was a good bet. I recently lost my water bottle during our cross country move and now am looking for a replacement. I may get the same one that I had, but was curious as to what others use, and why. Thanks for any input!

Sarah

Replies

• WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I use empty Gatorade bottles. They're cheaper than most water bottles (around a buck a piece here) so I don't feel bad if I lose it or forget it somewhere.
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I have a Camelbak, it is spill-proof which is awesome for me since I'm not the most graceful person. ;) It was around $15 at Target.
  • MichelleMinPA
    Options
    I like the glass water bottles. My favorites are from LifeFactory. I have dropped them several times and they survived.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Camelbak is the only way i will go. i lurve them
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Contigo's Madison bottle - spill proof, fits in my car's cupholders, can get a drink with one hand, and it goes in the dishwasher! :drinker: Comes in 24 and 32oz sizes. I have several and take one with me everywhere I go - makes it easy to drink water all day long, and to keep track of it.

They have other models too, some with straws and a flip top, etc. You can find them in stores, our local OSH carries them, or you can get them online: http://www.gocontigo.com/autoseal-water-bottle-24-oz.html

Amazon has them too.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Camelback insulated bottle.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Just a plain old gallon jug from the store. I refill for 1 week then get a new one.
  • momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    Camelback! Got mine on Amazon! I love it!
  • Pixeebug
    Pixeebug Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my Camelback!!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    A one liter Dasani bottle. I refill it several times and take it to the gym. It's tall and sturdy enough that I can fold my towel and drape it over the top to keep it off the floor at the gym.
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Gatorade bottle like the (football/bball teams use). Squeeze to quench. spill proof, opening is wide enough that i can easily fill with ice cubes.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    32oz Bobble for the day and my 20oz Bobble for the gym.
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've had an Intak by Thermos (think the specific model is Nissan) for 5 years and I'm my second. They're durable, but the plastic lid cracked on mine after it got stepped on in my backpack, and then I lost it anyway. I've seen them at most grocery stores/walmart/etc. I've seen them as cheap as $4 and as high as $15.
    It's leak proof 100%, the mouth is big enough to get ice cubes in and clean, and I like the spout.
    It's more of a novelty, but it also has a twist "counter" for you to log how many you drink up to 6.
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    metal gaiam bottle from target.
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thermos Intak. BPA free and leak-proof. Love it.
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I really love my pink Nalgene from Target. It has the ounces on it. But somebody just told me about this water bottle...I plan on ordering this REAL soon... http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/flavor-infuser-water-bottle?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=CPDZpMu_x7cCFWFp7AodryMA3w
  • anubhavsharma18
    anubhavsharma18 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Camelbak
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Camelbak

This^
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Lululemon purist water bottle. I love it!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I was not sure where to post this, but figured that this board was a good bet. I recently lost my water bottle during our cross country move and now am looking for a replacement. I may get the same one that I had, but was curious as to what others use, and why. Thanks for any input!

Sarah

I have one of those doughnut bottles, easy to hold when running.