Good Support Sports bra with no 'Uniboob' look

Options
2»

Replies

• procrastinationqueen
    procrastinationqueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a full C, and have tried many sports bras. I don't like those puppies to move when I am running! My absolute favorite is the TaTa Tamer II by Lululemon. Excellent! Shipping is super fast too.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the Moving Comfort Fiona. I am 36DD and with this bra I was able to do jumping jacks with barely a jiggle.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28FF and I wear the Lululemon Tata Tamer II. I have to buy a 32DD (closest size) but it fits surprisingly well and is supportive and flattering.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love my Moving Comfort Maia bra (I'm a 36D). Separate cups, underwire, and no bounce. Easy on/off and super comfortable. I'd like to get an Enell at some point when I have an extra $65 laying around, but hopefully once I lose 30 pounds I can buy it a little smaller!
  • KimLee76
    KimLee76 Posts: 89
    Options
    My best sports bra is by Wacoal. It does not have underwire but is stable, supportive, and has moisture management fabric.

Also, it has the best adjustable straps of any bra I own (on the outside in the back). I started out a D cup but am more of a C now, and this is my only older bra that still supports well.

It holds up well too as you let it air dry.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm too cheap...

I personally have one underwire normal bra and put two danskin sports bras over it. It's the only way I can get maximum support with such huge boobs -_-
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that WANTS a uniboob when exercising? I'm not out looking for a hook up so don't care if I have the girls lifted and separated.
    I want those babies smashed down as flat as possible and not moving at all so I shop for serious compression bras.

After losing 75 pounds and going from a 40DD down to a 36A/B I'm in love with my Moving Comfort "Rebound Racer" model.

I don't go to the gym, I workout by myself in my basement, just me and my DVDs. I like to wear my sports bra to the beach under my tank tips on non-workout days too. I'd like something that looks good even if I'm not working out. The uniboob is uncomfortable, unflattering and makes them look even bigger. Not a fan. At all.
  • qsusanevans
    qsusanevans Posts: 36
    Options
    For the REAL big busted woman, try ELONI sport bra. Not SUPER supportive, but you have 2 boobs. I'm a 34 HH, down from a 36 GG, and I now have gone through two of these as I shrink. Sorry, but most mainstream stores just don't carry a big enough cup size for really big busted gals. We are out in the cold. WaHHH.
  • qsusanevans
    qsusanevans Posts: 36
    Options
    The ENELL is totally uniboob, but actually makes them look smaller and is totally comfortable. It just looks wierd to me. I only wear it at the Gym and I'm a 34 HH.
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Panache Sport!!! It has underwire and helps to encapsulate your boobs ;-)
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    go bra-less, freedom and seperation at the same time what more could you ask for!

Oh honey, only a man could think this was a good idea... :)