these boards and their innocence is almost cute...

Options

Replies

• maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    corn_dogs.jpg
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I use this place as practice for when I have to do a rap battle on stage with Fat Joe.

Going against Terror Squad is no joke
    Truth. Big Pun's cause of death is debatable, but taking the MFP route covers all my bases there.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how this thread quickly became about CORN DOGS! LOL! :laugh:

I don't think it got there quick enough
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I use this place as practice for when I have to do a rap battle on stage with Fat Joe.

Going against Terror Squad is no joke
    Truth. Big Pun's cause of death is debatable, but taking the MFP route covers all my bases there.

I agree 100%
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin State Fair... Amazing fresh made corn dogs with a side of deep fried cheese curds and bacon wrapped tater tots. God, I can't wait!

thumb_600.jpg?1347325855

BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS.....
    Clearly I am in the wrong state.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Ummm. . .fair food! Funnel cakes. Fried ice cream. Fried peach cobbler. Fried margaritas. Fried dill pickles. Chicken-fried bacon. FRIED BUTTER!!! (Can you tell I'm from Texas? Where our State Fair bills itself as "The Fried Food Capital of the World"!!) (BTW, these are all actual foods you can find at the greatest State Fair in the world!!!)

FRIED MARGARITAS? *Dana books a flight to Texas*

Happy Birthday, Lea!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It is never wrong to expect people to take the upper road and give of themselves. Nor is it bad to be here for the fun and entertainment value. For par, the forums are a mix of both.

I TOTALLY hate whoever mentioned corn dogs! Pure joy!

944576_459740640777930_1169109742_n.png
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    the one about the wife thinking about cheating on her husband is an especially tasty morsel this morning. Not tastier then corn dogs though.

Sigh. For realz. I seriously need to stop trying to help people.

*Emotion-charged verbal diarrhea about a dilemma to which the answer should be perfectly obvious.*

*Answers answers answers*

*Defensive rant from OP with new information that entirely changes how others would answer*

*different answers different answers different answers*

*OP still unsure of what to do even though the answer is obvious.*

*Metaphoria gives up on humanity, craves a corn dog.*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What's a corn-dog....?

I'm hoping you're from Egypt or something to excuse you for asking this question...

But it's a hot dog on a stick, dipped in a corn based batter, and deep fried to golden brown perfection.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My favorite part is the crunchy batter at the very bottom on the stick.

OMG, I thought I was the only one. When my friends have corn dogs and they refuse to eat that little bit I'm like GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! and then they give me this face :huh:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Ummm. . .fair food! Funnel cakes. Fried ice cream. Fried peach cobbler. Fried margaritas. Fried dill pickles. Chicken-fried bacon. FRIED BUTTER!!! (Can you tell I'm from Texas? Where our State Fair bills itself as "The Fried Food Capital of the World"!!) (BTW, these are all actual foods you can find at the greatest State Fair in the world!!!)

I might be addicted to fried pickles. They're incredible!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Horndogs are one thing, but there's nothing like the fried, greasy heaven you will find at a state fair. Corndogs are just the yummy beginning.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Corn dogs are filled with with chemicals and gmo corn...
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Oh, great, corn dogs . . .Sabotage!

homemade_corn_dogs_04.jpg
    THIS SITE IS SPOSED TO BE FOR SUPPORTZ! BETWEEN YOUR PIC AND THE MCDONALDS ADS, HOW CAN ANYONE BE EXPECTED TO LOOSE [sic] WEIGHT?! CAPS LOCK ATTACK! REPORTED!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Corn dogs are filled with with chemicals and gmo corn...

EastwoodMyLawn.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

FRIED MARGARITAS? *Dana books a flight to Texas*

Happy Birthday, Lea!!

Wait A minute... Fried Margaritas?... I think I need to move..
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Seriously, it's almost cute to think that people expect a forum and internet people to behave in any manor other than snarky, sarcastic horn dogs.

I love this place. Carry on.

Let me just tell you people how to act. OK. Be nice, by my definition only. Follow the rules of my culture and subculture. To do anything else is just mean. The internet gestapo should come and take care of you all.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin State Fair... Amazing fresh made corn dogs with a side of deep fried cheese curds and bacon wrapped tater tots. God, I can't wait!

thumb_600.jpg?1347325855

BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS.....
    Clearly I am in the wrong state.

I'd be tempted to move away from the beach for something like this!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Oh, great, corn dogs . . .Sabotage!

homemade_corn_dogs_04.jpg

CORN DOGS R KILLONG YOUUUUUU