????- air tickets...

Options
I am studying abroad this summer. I am flying from Spain (Madrid) to Germany(Düsseldorf). Does anyone know of any sites with cheap tickets .. or possibly student tickets??

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am studying abroad this summer. I am flying from Spain (Madrid) to Germany(Düsseldorf). Does anyone know of any sites with cheap tickets .. or possibly student tickets??
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    cheaptickets.com

not sure if it is only for the states or not

Good luck with your education
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I usually always use orbitz.com or travelocity.com I think I have tried expedia.com too. I'm not sure which has student rates, but any one of those will be a good place to start checking and comparing prices, and then once you see what each airline's prices look like those sites, then maybe you could visit the airline's sites as well.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Have you tried calling a travel agent. They will do all the work for you. It is a free service (in Fresno at least)
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    studentuniverse.com. I used it when I studied abroad in Mexico and Guatemala. Good luck!
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    travel cuts! it's in Canada for sure but I don't know about the US
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    in Europe, check out Ryan Air they used to have flights where you only paid the taxes! Limited destinations though...
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I always check out www.kayak.com and they supply all the sites details and. Give you the lowest prices available
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I've used cheapoair.com but not sure if it's only for the states.
  • JAMINJESS
    JAMINJESS Posts: 41
    Options
    HOPE THIS HELPS YOU CAN TRY SHERMANTRAVELS.COM
  • anewcheryl
    Options
    Look into easyjet.com . I flew from London to Nice, France for about $40.00. the flight was great and cheap.
  • stacy83084
    Options
    ryan air has really cheap flight. I got a flight from england to ireland for about $20