I don't think weve been formally introduced

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been a member of MFP since 2011 but stopped for a while.. a long while and after treating my body like a bin for too long i'm back.. actually i've been back for about 6 or so weeks but felt too shy to post anything or get involved in the community... Until now. :)

So i'd like to formally introduce myself, my name is Anna and I hail from straya aka Australia oh and im 24. At the moment I am working hard at losing weight, eating healthy, getting fit and strong and most importantly being happy and I fully intend to keep this up and be healthy and happy for a lifetime. I don't ever want to let myself go again.

I'd love to make new friends (no specific criteria required except a sense of humour) and hope that I can be a motivator to anyone that needs it and vice versa, so feel free to add me if you like.

Thanks for reading xo

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hopefully you can be motivated to keep it up for good. Anyone can add me as well!
  • AprilLove125
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me too :-)
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wb, i have just started my fitness pal but I amm sorta starting over in my losing weight journey. anyone can feel free to add me too :)