adding the strength training calories

de1amo
de1amo Posts: 266 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Excuse my stupidity but its my age! when i completed my exercise settings i failed to realise i had to facilitate adding my strength training to the calorie count. i keep the progress log but i dont know how to add the calories to the overall allowance. so please could someone explain in simple terms the process--dang these new fangle things!!

just worked it out but now have to work out how i can include all these extra calories in my daily routine--i wasnt succeeding with just the cardio and this will add to my 'troubles'--i was 600 odd calories under after a moderate work out without including the strengths yesterday--i did about an hour on strengths which i didnt include --so another 200 calories!-no wonder i am stalled on my loss

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Put your exercise in your diary before you do it so you can spread out those extra calories throughout the day. Then once you're done, if you don't have a lot of day or meals/snacks left, you don't have a lot of extra calories to worry about.
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    on non exercise days i have too many calories left let alone when i add more for exercise. i have always eaten healthily and gained this weight along time ago when i lived in the uk--and also i use to drink beer which i stopped in january --so i cant get enough calories for the normal target--i eat loads of fruit and a little lean meat, i put my lifestyle as sedantry when infact i am on my feet all day teaching kids--this gave me the lowest number of calories!
This discussion has been closed.