Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing INSANITY I'm in the middle of week 3. This is the type of program that support and motivation are important (at least for me). If anyone is interested in a support group there is a group on here called "are you insane, starting MAY 6th" most of the people in the group are where I am in week 3 but ANYONE feel free to join if you are looking for support and motivation. Personally I will be a few days behind because I have a vacation coming up so don't let your start date keep you from joining we are all in this INSANITY together!
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ^What this guy said. Great Support group. Also, for those of you just starting and wanting to quit, try not to make that decision until after you've done Fit Test 2 on Day 15. If you don't like your results from that Fit Test, then consider thinking about quitting. Regardless, it's best to stick with it, even if Fit Test 2 isn't all that great of a score, everyone hits their turning point at different times throughout the program, keep at it, don't listen to the scale (just the inches), and Dig Deep! Oh, and if anyone wants to add me, go for it.