Jucing/Paleo Diet/Intermittent Fasting

Options
Hi,
So I started my journey graduating in high school 2008 at 300+ lbs. I lost 50 lbs summer and into freshman year and maintained throughout college with all of the booze and late night pizza. Now that I have graduated a year ago and working in the corporate world for a year my routine and lifestyle has changed. When I started this 2nd journey on Feb 25, 2013 I weighed in at 260lbs. Through healthy eating and exercise with a paleo diet I went down to 240. I was doing a intermittent fasting paleo in that I was only eating from 4- 9pm and was mainly having one large meal packed with veggies and 1 egg. I work for a corporation and at first I received wonderful comments of how great I look. But then, when I found out about juicing it was amazing. I didn't have to follow strict rules just juice. Yet as I continually have lost weight, now at 210, my coworkers have noticed and the comments have turned to you are unhealthy bc you only drink juices, or you are losing weight too fast. I live in Wisconsin and lets just say the people here don't live without cheese and meat and when I told them about juicing all meals it was like I said the Packers were overrated. It has gotten to the point where I get grilled when I come back from my afternoon lunch walk by the women in my office. Has anyone experienced this? What do you say? I have referred them to numerous articles about how juicing is a great way to kick start a new lifestyle. When I finish juicing at my goal, I plan to go ovo-vegetarian with a yearly steak on my birthday.

Sorry for the long post but any help or insight from others who experienced this would be great.

Kevin

43446610.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter