107lbs down and I'm out to dinner feeling like a new person!

Options

Replies

• shannonsarmiento
    Options
    This is my first post and just wanted to say you are now a inspiration to someone like me to know I can do it!
  • jennyann117
    jennyann117 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    way to go, you're so cute!
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are adorable and amazing!! I LOVE your style. So cute!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, enjoy your dinner and be proud of your fantastic weight loss!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You seriously look 10 years younger.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, younger and happier.

Congratulations - and thanks for the inspiration. =)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • CharMaroc
    CharMaroc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job!
    And you're so pretty :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    damn, your adorable.
    i like that dress
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are beautiful!!!
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so inspired. I'm about 2 1/2 years older and 3/4 inch taller than you. Seeing this helps me see that I is possible. U look amazing, congrats...now go out and celebrate. Hold that head up high and love every bit of it. U earned it!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Me likey.....very nice.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations on all of your hard work. :)
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me likey.....very nice.

Me likey your ticker banner. Who nerd for life ;)
  • ladycham
    ladycham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! How did you do it? Any certain diet? How many calories?
    I just have SO many questions... You look amazing!!!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job you look amazing!
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    This is amazing! How did you do it? Any certain diet? How many calories?
    I just have SO many questions... You look amazing!!!

I eat whatever I want within my calories, whether that's ice-cream or whatever, just measure it all and portion it out. I have a cheat day every single week without fail, and I lost the first half without exercise apart from few walks here and there and then this year I joined the gym doing a lot of cardio and then eating back the calories so I can eat a bit more food!! I used to net way below my BMR for the first few months when I didn't know what a BMR even was and now I'm increasing my cals as I get closer to goal and also as I exercise more. I don't lift at all though I probably should if these forums are anything to go by. I just have a lot of muscle mass from an energetic childhood/teen years doing dance/gymnastics and I'm not sure I want any more of it! We'll see... Hope that helps!
  • lilandDame143
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing as well which is truly the best part. You are such an ispiration to me I started this change at 308 lbs and I am off to a good start but you are living proof that it can be done. Thank you for posting this it is the best post I have read since I have been on here. you made my day : )
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing as well which is truly the best part. You are such an ispiration to me I started this change at 308 lbs and I am off to a good start but you are living proof that it can be done. Thank you for posting this it is the best post I have read since I have been on here. you made my day : )

Thanks! I've been big my entire life so if I can do it anyone can! Go for it hun :)
  • islandblonde
    islandblonde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for posting and for the inspiration! I need to lose 100 plus and sometimes I read the boards for motivation!
    You look FANTASTIC!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!