107lbs down and I'm out to dinner feeling like a new person!

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great work!
  • d0nodon
    d0nodon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing!!
  • felicebond
    felicebond Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look simply AMAZING!!!
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's a great job. What exercise did you do? How did you break plateaus, and how many calories were you eating? Were you doing just mfp, or other methods? It would be great if you can give a description for others who are just starting.

I eat whatever I want within my calories, whether that's ice-cream or whatever, just measure it all and portion it out. I have a cheat day every single week without fail, and I lost the first half without exercise apart from few walks here and there and then this year I joined the gym doing a lot of cardio and then eating back the calories so I can eat a bit more food!! I used to net way below my BMR for the first few months when I didn't know what a BMR even was and now I'm increasing my cals as I get closer to goal and also as I exercise more. I don't lift at all though I probably should if these forums are anything to go by. I just have a lot of muscle mass from an energetic childhood/teen years doing dance/gymnastics and I'm not sure I want any more of it! We'll see... Hope that helps!

I haven't had any plateaus, the loss has slowed down a lot the past months but never stopped so I think that's down to my cheat days maybe? Who knows. Either way I'm thankful I haven't had any yet! I think if/when I do would be when I start strength training to be honest.
  • TraciRazz
    TraciRazz Posts: 12
    Options
    Inspiring! You look beautiful and I hope you enjoyed your dinner!
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This was a great post and so inspirational! Awesome job!
  • Betsy1920
    Betsy1920 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Woooow, first post I've ever commented on because your pics literally made my jaw drop, amazing transformation, although you were very beautiful before too!! It's people like you that inspire and show how truly amazing the human body is!!
  • Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow, you're very pretty, in both your before and during pictures :) Keep up the great work!
  • barongaston
    barongaston Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks I needed that, I need to come here from time to time to see others who have made it. Sometimes it seems like its so far to go and that I'll never make it.

Thanks for the inspiration
  • westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Adding to everyone else's comments - but you need to take it in... you truly look amazing, well done! You are a beautiful, young girl, go on and enjoy the rest of your life slim and healthy. x
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW, good for you!! You look stunning!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That's a great job. What exercise did you do? How did you break plateaus, and how many calories were you eating? Were you doing just mfp, or other methods? It would be great if you can give a description for others who are just starting.

I eat whatever I want within my calories, whether that's ice-cream or whatever, just measure it all and portion it out. I have a cheat day every single week without fail, and I lost the first half without exercise apart from few walks here and there and then this year I joined the gym doing a lot of cardio and then eating back the calories so I can eat a bit more food!! I used to net way below my BMR for the first few months when I didn't know what a BMR even was and now I'm increasing my cals as I get closer to goal and also as I exercise more. I don't lift at all though I probably should if these forums are anything to go by. I just have a lot of muscle mass from an energetic childhood/teen years doing dance/gymnastics and I'm not sure I want any more of it! We'll see... Hope that helps!

I haven't had any plateaus, the loss has slowed down a lot the past months but never stopped so I think that's down to my cheat days maybe? Who knows. Either way I'm thankful I haven't had any yet! I think if/when I do would be when I start strength training to be honest.

Thank you for the info.
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    WoW, look how pretty you are! Awesome and inspiring job! You should be confident, you "have it going on." :)
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I evy you. I am 5'11 and would KILL to be closer to 200lbs! You look great and I am sure you feel much better without carrying around all that extra weight.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Thank you for the info.

In other words, you changed your lifestyle. You didn't 'diet.' ... So, you're not just a pretty face. You're smart too! #completepackage ;)
  • shannaslife
    shannaslife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! good job girl!!! Thank you for the inspiration!! I am 5"10 and 360lbs!!! Its good to see other tall women who lost weight, gives me hope :)
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!