Replies

• rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me. Be forewarned - I was at a girl's weekend Friday-Sunday this past week, so those days don't have the best examples of eating. I've been logging pretty much daily for 15 months though, so there are some great days/ideas in there as well as some not so great ones!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I was over on Sunday due to eating out, birthday party and no exercise but most days I'm pretty good. I don't eat like I'm on a diet, just so you know. I just make choices that I like and stay within my calorie goal for the day.
  • sarahbethhill
    Options
    Mine is open as well. I am prepping for a fitness competition, so its very clean eating right now!
  • davidkhorsand
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm on a strict diet to try lose a lot of weight. I'm only on my 6th day so I have a long way to go! Feel free to add me, everyone, and share your secrets to good health lol
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    mine is open to anyone.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mines open, im not a clean eater but i try my best. Currently on 1400 but slowly increasing. Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    open to view? I really need to see what others are eating to get ideas and stay motivated please help!

Open to friends - send me a friend request if you're interested.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public. I follow the 5:2 fast diet, so some days I eat around 500 calories.
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am just reopening mine today. I was not keeping track for awhile while I was having some health adjustments.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but i don't eat super healthy! Feel free to check it out
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I keep mine closed because I make a lot of food from scratch due to a lot of food allergies. But, I share if asked. I eat upwards of 2700 calories a day, though, with about 10% being whatever I feel like eating (my daily junk allotment).
  • rebeccamayreeves3
    Options
    Myine is open but I am currently not living in my own home so I'm eating "easy" foods until I'm back in my own house next month and can really cook but you are welcome to add me.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Mines open.. i eat mostly clean and mostly organic

Also.. look here for lots of food ideas...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Confuzzled4ever

most are easy quick and all are healthy.
  • darkangelz
    darkangelz Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks sooo much guys your all awesome!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, some days good some bad but all recorded.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a look at mine. I am fairly new to this so not sure how much it will help but take a look and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Open to the public. Feel free to take a look. My diet hasn't been as good as I'd like lately, due to my work schedule, but I'm getting back on track. Feel free to take a look or ask any questions you may have.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Tat2dDom0105 Posts: 661
    Options
    Mine is public, but lately i've been on a roller coaster ride with it.