Crazy Canucks June 2,2010

Options
Cyndi1
Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
Weigh no change-yuck..I have worked my butt off..eating pretty good but I guess I need patiences....so I will keep at..Hope all is well- man Wednesday comes to fast-lol!!! Have a great week. Go Canada Go!!!

Keep at it...summer is around the bend.

Replies

• NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Weigh no change-yuck..I have worked my butt off..eating pretty good but I guess I need patiences....so I will keep at..Hope all is well- man Wednesday comes to fast-lol!!! Have a great week. Go Canada Go!!!

Keep at it...summer is around the bend.

Your clothes might be fitting better and you may be losing inches instead. Don't just base it on the lbs. I know you can do it. Hugs.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow Canucks! It is Camp Day at Tims today... one coffee won't hurt ;) Help send a kid to camp!

I am starting week 10 of the P90X program tonight... 20 pounds gone and I am finally able to do push ups from my feet and chin ups rather than using the bands - yeah me!

I also have not had a flare up (Lupus) for the past two weeks... it is a lot easier to Bring it when I am not suffering so much!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Welcome Canucks!!:flowerforyou:
    Weigh in today: 138.0 I think I pretty much stayed the same. and thats ok, I'm putting my body through a lot. lol. half marathon was Sunday and then the next day I tried power yoga( or weight loss yoga) , and I am really sore. But, then I know its working. My husband and I are goin to Cabo end if July so I want to look super good for that trip. So I'm working hard and eating right!!

It went really well with mom on the weekend! Thanks for everyone's support!!! Mom is offically on MFP now!!! Yah mom!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good luck this week Canadians!! Go Canada Go!!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I've been super diligent logging all my food in the food journal and have been giving up some of my Oprah time (LOL) to do a bit of exercise - most has been inside, but I did manage to get baby and dog out for a walk in between rain storms this past week. Looks like it's starting to pay off - this weeks weigh in is 218.9lbs that's a loss of 3.8lbs from last week!!! :noway: Hopefully, I can continue on with this success.

Welcome Jay's Mom!! :flowerforyou:

Looks like the weather's going to be nice today, might get outside for another walk. Yeah! :drinker:
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    All right if I join. This is day 3 of my participation on this site. Enjoying it so far. Exercise and evening snacking is the hardest part for me, so need all the support I can get.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    All right if I join. This is day 3 of my participation on this site. Enjoying it so far. Exercise and evening snacking is the hardest part for me, so need all the support I can get.

For sure you can join us!! There are only a few that weigh in every week, you are more than welcome to as well!!! If you need to snack in the evenings, choose a healthier snack. I love the 5 cal jello cups! A piece of fruit would be great as well. Keeping fruit and veggies cut up and ready to grab is key. Or in stead of snacking, exercise. Choose one or the other, and think to yourself, which one is going to benefit you more. How are you going to feel after you have snacked?do you feel guilty? How are you going to feel after you have exercised? Like you have accomplished something and broke through a wall? This journey is to make your life/health better. and make your decisions accordingly.
    Good luck and Welcome to the Crazy Canucks!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I've been super diligent logging all my food in the food journal and have been giving up some of my Oprah time (LOL) to do a bit of exercise - most has been inside, but I did manage to get baby and dog out for a walk in between rain storms this past week. Looks like it's starting to pay off - this weeks weigh in is 218.9lbs that's a loss of 3.8lbs from last week!!! :noway: Hopefully, I can continue on with this success.

Welcome Jay's Mom!! :flowerforyou:

Looks like the weather's going to be nice today, might get outside for another walk. Yeah! :drinker:

You are doing awesome Tasha!!! Keep it up.
    The weather does look great out today!! yah!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Bamcanada
    Bamcanada Posts: 3
    Options
    This is actually Jay, but I am bumping this thread for my mom so she can see it. helpin her out get around the site a bit.

Go Canada Go!!:bigsmile:
  • Cyndi1
    Options
    Thank-you! Just what I needed..Have a great day!
  • Cyndi1
    Options
    Everyone is welcome...this is a change of life style for everyone...Welcome!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Options
    Welcome Mom!!! You can do it!
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mom and Congrats Tasha!! I have been gone a while trying things on my own. I am still close to where I want to be at 138 lbs. Will be back in full force next week.
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone: It is a rainy day in Winnipeg, and it seems to be the standard weather here this spring. Maintaining my weight at 129 -130 pounds.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Welcome Mom and Congrats Tasha!! I have been gone a while trying things on my own. I am still close to where I want to be at 138 lbs. Will be back in full force next week.

Welcome back!!:bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone: It is a rainy day in Winnipeg, and it seems to be the standard weather here this spring. Maintaining my weight at 129 -130 pounds.

Sounds like the weather here in Saskatoon! :laugh: The sky looked like Independance Day yesturday. :noway:
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: