Hispanic chicks

Options
13»

Replies

• NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Ok, so we had a black chicks thread last night. Now we have a Hispanic chicks thread...I'm waiting for the white chicks thread to come along and for the madness to ensue lol.

There was a Polish Chick thread..and a hispanic CHICKENS thread LOL.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I love Hispanic chicks. If I could find the right one to love and take care of...... I'd be a happy guy.

Just saying....
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    From my experience, If you want a loving/caring/emotional/cooks&cleansforyou/greatinthesack/controlling/manipulative/naggy/doesntletyoubeathe kind of realationship date a hispanic....i feel like hispanics are one of the only girls who show all emotions...and thats not a bad thing, its a matter of can you handle it
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    From my experience, If you want a loving/caring/emotional/cooks&cleansforyou/greatinthesack/controlling/manipulative/naggy/doesntletyoubeathe kind of realationship date a hispanic....i feel like hispanics are one of the only girls who show all emotions...and thats not a bad thing, its a matter of can you handle it

Really depends on where they were born and raised IMO....
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Really depends on where they were born and raised IMO....

thats why i stated "from my experience".......and ive dated a puerto rican and a colombian
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    no estén chingando :p

si.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    It's too bad some Latinas don't chime in.
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    It's too bad some Latinas don't chime in.

They have...have you not read the previous 2 pages LOL
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Que?

Ay no mames.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    que joder!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hispanic chicks from the hood ... no andan con chingaderas, they'll fcckn cut you
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    Hispanic chicks from the hood ... no andan con chingaderas, they'll fcckn cut you

True.
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    no estén chingando :p
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1/2 Mexican and 1/2 white here!

Me too, but then they both had to leave.. good times, good times....:devil:
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    OMG :) thought this was for 'real support" oops I am cuban , but tooo old for this 'young crowd" LOL
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    OMG :) thought this was for 'real support" oops I am cuban , but tooo old for this 'young crowd" LOL

the older ones are usually the freakier ones lmao.
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    <
    100% Mexican.... and yeah i can be crazy sometimes, but i will NEVER chase a man!!!
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    <
    100% Mexican.... and yeah i can be crazy sometimes, but i will NEVER chase a man!!!

Give it some time young one. LOL
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines includes this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.