Advice please

Options
Hi all could someone take a look at my food log and give me some tips as to what i could do to get my weight loss moving again? I am always under my weekly goal!?! Do i need to bump up my exercise or lower my cals? Im getting a bit :mad: with my body

Replies

• mk9562
    mk9562 Posts: 186
    Options
    Few things I picked up on:
    1- many days sodium is high
    2- protein is always low
    3- not eating clean ( chips, soda, cookies, lots of processed foods)

What's your current workout? Didn't see it logged?
    Not sure about calorie intake. Did you set it or fitness pal?
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm only starting out (again) this time myself, and by NO means an expert, but...

Where are your fruits and vegs?
    Not a lot of protein either.
    No water drunk?

Yes, this is a lifestyle change, and supposed to eat regular foods, but like mk9562 said, there does seem to be a lot of processed foods. They are convenient, but they shouldn't be 100%, after all, that's how we got here to begin with! lol
  • sararixe
    sararixe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a verrrrrrrry pickie eater. Dont like much fruit. I do drink about a galon of water a day I just dont log it.. My current workouts are 2-3 days i will do a JM dvd and 2-3 days of walking/jogging..I cant seem to get my protein up with the foods i am willing to eat(reason for the bars) I set my cals and on workout days will eat most back. I was doing well and the pounds coming off.. Just hit a wall
  • mk9562
    mk9562 Posts: 186
    Options
    Protein shakes are great to increase intake. I love mine after my workouts or in a smoothie for breakfast.
  • sararixe
    sararixe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    what do i put in a smoothie?