My Body Beast Results wiht MFP

Options
I have been doing Beachbody programs for a while now, and i recently done the new program Body Beast for gaining muscle mass. This worked really great for me as i gained 7 pounds of muscle mass and got my body Fat % from 10% down to 7% after 90 days.

Image1.jpg

I have been using MFP for a over a year now and it really helped me get my nutrition right for my goal.

Dominic

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Beachbody programs for a while now, and i recently done the new program Body Beast for gaining muscle mass. This worked really great for me as i gained 7 pounds of muscle mass and got my body Fat % from 10% down to 7% after 90 days.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/rolemodel69/Image1.jpg

I have been using MFP for a over a year now and it really helped me get my nutrition right for my goal.

Dominic

Awesome! Avg 2.3lbs of muscle gain and 1%bf loss per month, must have had solid goodies
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    5G of Creatine Monohydrate in the morning and 5g post-workout with a scoop of ON 100% Whey, that is about it. I would also use Shakeology as a snack. I get the rest of my nutrients and calories from whole food.

I eat around 3400 calories per day on my bulking phase and around 2800 on my cutting phase.

Dominic
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    5G of Creatine Monohydrate in the morning and 5g post-workout with a scoop of ON 100% Whey, that is about it. I would also use Shakeology as a snack. I get the rest of my nutrients and calories from whole food.

I eat around 3400 calories per day on my bulking phase and around 2800 on my cutting phase.

Dominic

Gained 7 lbs LBM while dropping BF with no pharma?
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I hope the Stronglifts work this good for me since I just started it!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    wow! nice!
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    And he didn't advertise anything. I love it. The results are awesome with minimal supplements. Clean eating and working hard. Great example and results.
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's there but I'm sure it's in all his signatures...I didn't feel the least bit compelled to buy the product. I read, replied, and closed.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I only use the supplements i listed above. I like to eat the same thing over, each day. To some people it might look boring but to me it helps me get my nutrition right every day as i always get roughly the same number of calories and my macros are always pretty close to what i want.

I didn't want to advertise anything, there a link down my post to my website which feature some articles about nutrition, workout program i use and other stuff but If you don't want to see it just don't click on it.

Dominic
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I LOVE beachbody. I hope to get myself some nice lady abs one of these days. Still have a bit of fat to lose on top though. Great job!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Thanks Arains ! You are doing any Beachbody program? If your nutrition is right and you are accountable you can get those nice abs !! Like they say, abs are made in the kitchen.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I do Turbofire! I have P90X as well I am in week 7 of Turbo right now and will be going for P90X next. I eat pretty well. But who knows I don't claim to be an expert at this stuff!!! I know I will get there eventually!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Love P90X ! I have done 5 rounds of it before doing Body Beast. It is the program that gave me the passion of fitness and 5 years later i am still working out in my home.

If you eat well every day and keep doing the workout you will get there. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and i will be happy to help you out!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You got beasted... it had to be said

Nice results!
  • mmgavitt
    mmgavitt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing!!! A friend from my hometown was in the infomercial for that program! lol

But I think you did better!

His before pic is a bit misleading since it was before he did: p90x, p90x2, insanity, and then body beast. I can see his actually bodybeast before and after on fb and I think you had beter improvents than him!!!! GO YOU!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Thanks Delicate !

Thank you Mmgavitt ! I was actually selected to be in the first infommercial of Body Beast but didn't make the final cut. I guess my weird accent wasn't suitable for a tv commercial lol.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    body beast is my favorite program. I did p90x, tony horton gets a bit annoying. hip hop abs is a blast too. but sagi and BB takes the cake. :)
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I guess my weird accent wasn't suitable for a tv commercial lol.

Now I'm curious... Where from?
  • bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im doing body pump. Not yet ready for body beast but that will be my next stop! Greatttttt results by the way : ))
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I guess my weird accent wasn't suitable for a tv commercial lol.

Now I'm curious... Where from?

I am from Quebec in Canada so my native language is French. I speak both french and english but i have that ''weird'' accent that i wouldn't have if i spoke english more often.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    body beast is my favorite program. I did p90x, tony horton gets a bit annoying. hip hop abs is a blast too. but sagi and BB takes the cake. :)

Tony Horton is pretty awesome but it can annoy some people. It a love or hate relationship. I love Sagi, he is funny and goes straight to the point.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!