3 weeks

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So it's been 3 weeks now without a smoke, and I was really worried that I would gain weight. I have been really careful about not replacing nicotine with food and have not gained 1 single pound. And the last couple of days i've been working out and finding my sweat pants falling down, I've had to tighten the drawstring. I am so proud of myself!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So it's been 3 weeks now without a smoke, and I was really worried that I would gain weight. I have been really careful about not replacing nicotine with food and have not gained 1 single pound. And the last couple of days i've been working out and finding my sweat pants falling down, I've had to tighten the drawstring. I am so proud of myself!!
  • sjschwab
    sjschwab Posts: 15
    Options
    rock on! i quit smoking about 1.5 years ago -- i feel so much better! but i did gain some weight. i'm down 10 lbs from when i joined a month ago --- so i'm working on getting that gone too!

congrats on being nicotine free!
  • Elvidnir
    Elvidnir Posts: 23
    Options
    Good job!
    I've always wondered if kicking the habit of cigarettes was anything akin to kicking the habit of dark chocolate. :heart:
    If it is, I would smoke once a week! :laugh:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! Great job!! :heart:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: That is incredible, You Did It:drinker:
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful i hope in 3 weeks i will be doing the same
  • Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    Options
    YAY! Way to go! When I quit smoking I gained like 10 lbs! And doesn't it feel good getting up in the morning not feeling the slugishness from nicotein:happy: