Looking for supportive and motivated friends

Options
Hi there, I am looking for some new friends, many of my old ones have reached their goals and are no longer on the site every day, and I am feeling a little lonely! I have been doing this for just over a year, and have lost 20 pounds so far but I have another 20 to lose. I am very motivated but I seem to lose weight slowly and steadily. which I don't mind as long as I am going in the right direction! Please add me if you are up for mutual encouragement, inspiration, and fun! Let's get to our goals together!

Replies

• simplyamandak
    Options
    Added! I'm also looking for friends for motivation and support. We also have similar weight loss goals :smile:
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome, let's get motivated! :happy:
  • kingerem1
    kingerem1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I've added too!
  • BJJGirl79
    BJJGirl79 Posts: 6
    Options
    Added! I need all the support I can get! Especially since I'm in a slump right now!
  • kats26eyes
    kats26eyes Posts: 13
    Options
    I have added you as well. Im slowly loosing weight as well, but I have been learning a lot! Let's get motivated!
  • Paoskee21
    Paoskee21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added too! :)I recently started
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I'll add you!! I love helping and motivating people!
  • rslavens2
    rslavens2 Posts: 8
    Options
    I added you too! I'm looking for some motivated friends on here as well. :)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone else that's active in MFP can add me too.
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I added you! I have a lot more to lose so I'll be around for awhile. :) Lets do this!
  • starlight16_7
    starlight16_7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you're coming from! I've been on here for 20months and my friends were super dedicated but some reached their goals and some lost interest so now I'm finding it quiet.....*crickets
    I definitely find having people to support and motivate you helps! I'll add you for sure :)
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests, I will do my best to support you as best I can :flowerforyou:
  • Jenna1024
    Jenna1024 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added! Let's do it!
  • willievergetausername
    Options
    Added also :D
  • westhamrangers
    Options
    Hope you don't mind some male motivation. That sounds wrong, but i am sure you know what I mean. haha. I am new and into weight training/bulking for last five weeks. So far, so good!

Feel free to add me.
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Added! Can never have enough motivation!! Keep up the great work... you are doing awesome :D
  • rakens1
    rakens1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good morning. I just recently joined also and am looking for some motivated friends. I am looking to lose 50 pounds. I have already lost 8. Let's motivate each other to reach our goals.:flowerforyou:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I've been a bit of a slacker on eating healthy for the last couple months. I've still gotten in exercise but haven't pushed myself as hard as I could have. This week I'm really trying to get back on track. I just started a Chaleane Extreme/Les Mills Combat hybrid schedule that I'm really going to try to stick too.
    Feel free to add me, any motivation is welcome!
  • MrsTheunissen
    MrsTheunissen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I am on there everyday. I also have 20lbs to lose.
    I am not into these very low calorie intake though. I like friends that aren't scared to eat :drinker:
  • saharzd
    saharzd Posts: 5
    Options
    Added!