I sprained my ankle yesterday cuz I'm clumsy!

Options
So yesterday I was all ready to head to work and was super excited about the gym with my BFF after work. I was leaving my boyfriend's house and I took an awkward step off his....well step going into the den.

I got x-rays and it's just a sprain. I have an air cast which I will be needing for four weeks. Yesterday I was bed ridden and couldn't walk at all. The slightest movement meant lots of pain.

I started getting restless and immediately tried looking for my boyfriend's weights to do some upper body. BIG MISTAKE. I had been searching for about a minute before I regretted getting up.

Long story short...I am very clumsy and shouldn't be surprised.

I am sticking to my cals and hoping to focus on the upper body and slowly get back into my routine of a 3+ mile walk a day and gym.

I found this video last night and tried it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIp65nkJLRU

I love it because it caused me no distress!!!! It really did give my arms a work out since I couldn't put them down for 25 minutes and I also did some ab work.

Any other suggestions about simple exercises on my road to recovery? Any one ever experience this? That video inspired me and brought my mood up :))) hopefully it can help others too.