2 years in - my slow and steady progress

Options

Replies

• rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race as some people like to say. You're looking great! And you probably feel like a different person too! Keep it up! You'll get those last few pounds off!
  • cathiemorris376
    Options
    Well done! I just recently passed my two year mark and have lost almost 50 lbs. And it hasn't been easy!! But I do think that going at a slower pace has helped me to keep it off. Sounds like you're nearly at your goal weight. Way to go!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look too awesome for mean comments. Wonderful progress!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your accomplishments! You look great.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Such a difference! You deserve nothing but praise! I'm sure you feel much better -- you certainly look great. Best of luck in the home stretch!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look so happy, and so confident. You are my inspiration for the day. Congrats.
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look so happy, and so confident. You are my inspiration for the day. Congrats.

Oh thank you! I feel very humbled :-) Inspiration is a very strong word!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!
  • flying182
    flying182 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look fantastic - and you are sending the right message, slow and steady with small changes in eating habits, good amount of exercise and being happy!
    I'm in the Far North so nice to see a Kiwi face (and I use kgs too!!)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look great and I think doing it slow and eating the way you plan on for the rest of your life is the way to go.. I could eat clean and lose it fast but I can't give all my yummys...

Keep it up!
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    wow! You did a wonderful job! Beautiful.
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Marvelous .. keep it up!
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    So I recently passed my 2 year anniversary of being on a weight loss "journey" (I hate that word in the weight loss context). I am not within my HWR range yet, but I am getting there.

I have lost 64lb, and around 8-10 dress sizes. I don't restrict my calorie intake too much, and I definitely have slip up days.

I just wanted to post my progress pictures to keep myself motivated to lose the last 11lb

a6b7584d-1a94-487d-a467-1d71cf994800.jpg7da40a5f-ccb2-44b8-a7e7-bbbf639658b3.jpg

3b3de603-2163-4ac5-adca-fa6b4bfa7727.jpg
    3d2d2f8e-6d82-4536-b31d-9e05d05ed3e5.jpg

Thanks for reading :-) Any (not too mean) comments appreciated
    What a transformation! You have done so well and look great! (I'm 3 months away from my 2 year "anniversary", have lost 49lbs and have 12lbs to go!) :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Huge difference keep it up.
    I personally believe is better to lose slowly because our skin has time to shrink. You look amazing congrats
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you look awesome.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Maintaining this lifestyle for TWO YEARS is no small accomplishment! I know you said you have slipups, as we all do, but obviously you have kept your commitment and your results show it!
  • marky54
    marky54 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too am at my two year line. I have been able to maintain a 51 lbs loss ( a 1/4 of my total body weight when I started) I am very happy with the result but would like to lose a further 7 lbs. I am more relaxed about my eating habits but still use MFP on a daily basis. I now exercise more than I used to so my lifestyle since the start has changed for the better.

Well done on your achievement and keep going.

Its worth it

.:happy:
  • tgdillon
    tgdillon Posts: 35
    Options
    Great job!! You look so much happier in the current pictures. Just keep going until you reach your goal!

I agree, you look happier now. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!