being nice to unattractive people in the rating threads...

Options

Replies

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Totally blind and dumb Cat (the guy giving you a 5)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    How the *kitten* I end up in here...my mouse skills are sh1t tonight!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    You mean to tell me ppl lie one these threads ? Wow so disappointed . Walks off thread now........
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I go in sometimes as a social experiment. Completely honest with the above person...always get a ten. No one is honest anymore!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    But everyone on the internet is a 10?

This is true. When I walk around town I range from 3-8, but all of a sudden the minute that mouse is in my hand and I go through logon procedure, BAM! I'm a 10, sexy, would bang, mamacita. Every. Single. Time.

This is why I only have virtual friends. My last real friend told me I was a 5 and that he wouldn't bang me :grumble:

About one of the true tens? He must have been gay/blind.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Maybe everyone is just really, really, ridiculously good looking.

blue-steele.jpg
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Maybe everyone is just really, really, ridiculously good looking.

goodlooking_zps194a0fdf.gif
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I go look and if I wouldn't rate well I wait a bit and go back lol.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    no way would I ever participate... I know what I am and don't need people lying to me to make me feel better
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    10/10. Would marry, bang, and have lesbian babies with.

ETA: Damnit, that was for Adini749. Stupid dio guy getting in my way.

So what you are saying is you got Cockblocked
    i think the word is twatblocked
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options
    But everyone on the internet is a 10?

This is true. When I walk around town I range from 3-8, but all of a sudden the minute that mouse is in my hand and I go through logon procedure, BAM! I'm a 10, sexy, would bang, mamacita. Every. Single. Time.

This is why I only have virtual friends. My last real friend told me I was a 5 and that he wouldn't bang me :grumble:

a 5? Yeah he's blind. You're very pretty!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a 10 and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Who someone else rates a 10, I may think is unattractive, or they are probably rating them because they have a nice body. I don't expect men of other cultures to find me attractive either. Therefore, I do not care, I just participate anyways, because it is interesting to see what other people think. I know I am considered fairly attractive to men of my same culture, so I just leave that thought with me, when men on here, tell me I am NOT HOT.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I think everyone on here is a 10! People are here to improve themselves and try to make themselves more healthy and that is very sexy. One of the best ways to motivate a person is to help them feel better about their progress. So to me it's nice way to help support people on their mfp journey.

Regardless though, I am a guy, and most of us really would bang every female on here ;)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    40yearoldvirgin-dressup.gif
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options
    Must say to that just because someone says you're not attractive doesn't mean you are not going to be to someone else.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I think everyone on here is a 10! People are here to improve themselves and try to make themselves more healthy and that is very sexy. One of the best ways to motivate a person is to help them feel better about their progress. So to me it's nice way to help support people on their mfp journey.

Regardless though, I am a guy, and most of us really would bang every female on here ;)

21n04g8.gif
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a 10 and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Who someone else rates a 10, I may think is unattractive, or they are probably rating them because they have a nice body. I don't expect men of other cultures to find me attractive either. Therefore, I do not care, I just participate anyways, because it is interesting to see what other people think. I know I am considered fairly attractive to men of my same culture, so I just leave that thought with me, when men on here, tell me I am NOT HOT.

But you are gorgeous...?
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My rule= If you cant say anything nice, don't say it (that includes typing)
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options

But you are gorgeous...?

Well thank you. I have no problem attracting men of my culture, but I am the minority on here, so I do not expect the majority to find me attractive being that I do not have the same features as some of the women they may classify on here as a 10, nor do I have a body shot as my main profile pic. I have had guys tell me I was not hot, on these threads, 2 to be exact, and they were of the opposite race, so it did not really hurt my feelings at all. I don't expect them to be attracted to women that look like me anyways.
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I totally quoted the wrong person. LIKE A BOSS. <.<;;