hi - i am new and like the other new girl...i workout a ton and am having a hard time taking off the last 10-15 pounds.....i follow a really healthy diet and am usually pretty hungry after spending hours at the gym....my body looks pretty good (i have a few stubborn areas that refuse to budge) and i am still not happy with the numbers on my scale...the more strength training i do, the more pounds i put (back) on....those pounds were super hard to lose in the 1st place, so i hate when i see the scale going up (and yes - i know that muscle weighs more than fat !)... i am here to really track my numbers and see if there is anything else i can do to get these last stubborn pounds off...i'd like to continue to tone up and build some more muscle but i REALLY want to lose weight too and it seems like those 2 things don't coexist...grrrrrr!!! anybody else have this problem?

Replies

• hi - i am new and like the other new girl...i workout a ton and am having a hard time taking off the last 10-15 pounds.....i follow a really healthy diet and am usually pretty hungry after spending hours at the gym....my body looks pretty good (i have a few stubborn areas that refuse to budge) and i am still not happy with the numbers on my scale...the more strength training i do, the more pounds i put (back) on....those pounds were super hard to lose in the 1st place, so i hate when i see the scale going up (and yes - i know that muscle weighs more than fat !)... i am here to really track my numbers and see if there is anything else i can do to get these last stubborn pounds off...i'd like to continue to tone up and build some more muscle but i REALLY want to lose weight too and it seems like those 2 things don't coexist...grrrrrr!!! anybody else have this problem?
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • kukla622
    kukla622 Posts: 6
    Hi
    I am dealing with the same issues. What everyone has been telling me is to change my eating habits. A suggestion maybe would be someone who can make a diet plan for you. You probably need to consume 1500 plus calories if you work out alot. Today was my first day logging what I ate into the diary and I realized what I ate was high in fat, low carbs. So I think I need to up the good carbs, lower the fat. Who knows? I guess acceptance of what god gave us would be good too! Good Luck.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Welcome! Best wishes toyou. :flowerforyou: