Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
:happy: :flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile: :smooched:

Bring it on Wed! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wisdom71
    wisdom71 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in!!:bigsmile:
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I actually think I'll make this one!! FINALLY!! I did one exercise already and this is my jog/run day, so I'll get in double exercise. I'll just have to step up that water, I'm only at 2 glasses!!!

Hoping you all are having a SKINNY WEDNESDAY!!!! GO US!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • blackchick85
    Options
    i'm so in.... so thats 128 oz of water and 1 hour of exercise..... i think i can handle that... at least im gonna def try
  • mrswaltz
    mrswaltz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too, please! I lift on Tu/Th/Sa so it'll have to be double cardio today. Hopefully I will have time, AND stop eating late-night snacks!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!!! I have missed it the last couple of weeks. I have let Wed. get away from me. Yay for skinny wed.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll have to try my very best... began that TOM today so not feeling so great at all :S Its worth a shot!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :happy:
  • SKINNYMOMOF5
    SKINNYMOMOF5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    in i ran to work and back this morning!:smile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Not mentally feeling like exercising today, but seeing that you challenged me, will definitely make the effort. Have pulled out my BIG water bottle so I can up my water intake as well.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in, already have 64 oz of water down. Gonna jump on the treadmill and see how far I can push myself:bigsmile:
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow so I could use a Skinny Wednesday!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've already got 2 workouts in, and most of my water. :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Not mentally feeling like exercising today, but seeing that you challenged me, will definitely make the effort. Have pulled out my BIG water bottle so I can up my water intake as well.

I am proud of you for doing this even when you are not feeling it! You are my inspiration today! :flowerforyou:

How is everybody doing? I have half of the water down and one exercise in! I am eating light and healthy and am ready for an awesome afternoon! Hope your day is going well too! Here is to a SUPER Skinny Wed!:drinker:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi Fab....I'm doing about the same as you right now. Half my water is in & I have a short walk in already. I'm heading to Zumba class right after work at the gym & then I threw my swimsuit in as well to do some laps in the pool when I'm done with Zumba!

Here's to Skinny Wednesday! :drinker:

Kelly
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Ok, I'm at 128oz with my water and jogged 9 miles today:bigsmile:, I think I'm just gonna do a little ab work later and then I'm done for the day. My legs feel like jello!

Hope everone has a wonderful Skinny Wednesday and looking forward to Skinny Saturday!

~Jessica
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I had a bit of a fat tuesday, so I'm definitely in for Skinny Wednesday. Still have to get in my workout. Planning on cycling and circuit training. Check back with ya later :happy:
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm at my regular water intake of 6 glasses. I can knock out 4 more easily so I will have to concentrate on that last 2. No prob.

I plan on doing a full 60 min Biggest Loser workout when I get home. Maybe even go for a walk with the kids & dog. Now, what to have for dinner?????? :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Had a skinny Tuesday burned beaucoup calories and drank plenty. Today 128 ounces H2O plus other liquids, lighter on the calories burned, legs need a little rest. See you all on Skinny Saturday!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay to you! It sounds like everyone had a successful day. I have been extra careful about food today. I bought "Sweating to the Oldies" for fun. That was my first workout. It is not too challenging so I logged it as low impact aerobics. This evening am doing Slim N Limber and Slim N 6pack. Water has been a challenge today for some reason. I am not through yet though....All in all I must call it a SKINNY WEDNESDAY! I may need a Skinny Thurs to get control of my after vacation scale numbers! Hope today's challenge helped Mr. Scale go in the right direction!!!:blushing: Hope to see you all at the Skinny Saturday Challenge! Chow for now! :wink: :heart: