Need a plan

Options
Krohnie
Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
I need to get back on track. I'm struggling with my self confidence and it's dragging my whole world down. I need a way to get back on track and to start feeling good about myself again. I just don't know how to do that. I find myself searching around the Internet for weight loss plans or websites, I'll try one for a day and decide that I like this place better. But I'm still not losing weight. I need to get motivated and get something done

Replies

• Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    You gotta find it within yourself. No one can do it for you. If you rely on others to be your motivation, you will get let down. Good luck.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to find it, that is ultimately my problem.... I used to be a competitive athlete, I don't do that any more, I feel guilty for leaving the kids or hubby to go work out. I just am so lost...
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to find it, that is ultimately my problem.... I used to be a competitive athlete, I don't do that any more, I feel guilty for leaving the kids or hubby to go work out. I just am so lost...
    you shouldn't feel guilty by taking an hour a few times a week to workout. if you don't take care of yourself, how can u take care of your hubby n kids anyways. If you used to be a competitor, that means its in you somewhere. Maybe listen to some motivational podcasts or something to help get your momentum going.
  • loulou2006
    loulou2006 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sounds all to familiar :0( I too am struggling to get back in the game. Feel free to add me as a friend for support