Wind+Cardio= AWKWARD!

Does anyone else get the extreme burps while doing a Good cardio workout?

Last night for example : 30mins into my Crosstraining Cardio workout I started burping like every couple of mins. I had to remind myself that just because i have head Phones in and cant hear it doesn't mean the people around me can't, I had to just let them go and hope for the best :laugh: :blushing:

Can make working on kind embarassing :embarassed:

Does anyone else get like this? I thought it could be from drinking to much water so i cut back last night and it still happened!

Replies

• Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    bump
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    I used to get this when doing star jumps on the 30ds! But fortunately no one else was around!
  • kate4j27
    kate4j27 Posts: 15
    Haha! At the risk of embarrassing myself for life, I sometimes want to fart when I run! It hasn't happened to me at the gym yet (I only joined a couple weeks ago) but when Im running on the road, I always have to look around to make sure nobody heard haha.
  • SarahSmilesCA
    SarahSmilesCA Posts: 261 Member
    Good thing most people have headphones on.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Haha! At the risk of embarrassing myself for life, I sometimes want to fart when I run! It hasn't happened to me at the gym yet (I only joined a couple weeks ago) but when I'm running on the road, I always have to look around to make sure nobody heard haha.

ahaha oooh no! i haven't had that thank god!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Good thing most people have headphones on.

Yeah but only some do! there is always the odd couple that don't and they always seem to be next to me at the time! :blushing: