Trying MFP again, feel free to add

Options
tavenne323
tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
My name is Tiffany. I'm 31. I'm not totally new to this site, I logged in once about a year ago. I was at 260 then, got down to 215, and now back up to 240, I blame the weather last summer (and myself) it was just too hot for my northern Minnesota bones.

I have four weddings this summer (not in any, thank goodness!) and really wanted to ramp up my weight loss. Even though I won't reach my goal weight, 170 (I'm 5'10"), by then, I'll at least be on the way.

The winter was rough. I live in a small town with no friends or family within 70 miles, so I often found myself on my computer or watching TV eating every day. I recently started the Advocare 24-day Challenge (on day 8). A friend of mine has had great success and is a distributor. I'm hoping it gives me the boost I need to continue healthy choices. If you have Facebook, feel free to follow my blog https://www.facebook.com/groups/443993755692295/

I started mountain biking about two years ago, though I'm not very good. But, it's a great way to clear my mind because I can't think about ANYTHING else. If I do, I crash. I also just made an impulse purchase over the holiday...a stand-up paddleboard. Super excited for it to actually be warm enough to use it! I also love to hike and camp.

Silly as it may seem, one of my biggest motivators is the brand Athleta. I LOVE their clothing!! Unfortunately, the biggest size they go to is 16 (right now I'm floating between 18-20). The XLs mostly fit me. But my chest is too big! I'd really like to walk into a store and be able to choose from clothes that fit, not having to take the ONLY one that fits by default.

Feel free to add me, we can chat or not. :laugh: