Does stress really do that??

Options
I've been EXTRA stressed lately.. I've noticed my weight has been dropping. I know my diet is nothing what it use to be. When your stressed do you notice more unhealthy habits? I'm suppose to be working on myself.. exercising more and taking the stress out on my work outs.. but I have NO energy.. :( How is someone suppose to get up and motivate themselves when I see my weight dropping.. but I know its not the "healthy way".. I want to work more on loosing weight the right way.. not this way.

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You might want to try a night time yoga video. Find one that is supposed to relax you. I've used Candlelight yoga an hour or so before I went to bed. It was very relaxing and I slept great after doing the workout. This might help you relieve stress and get a little workout in as well.
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I had a week like that about a month ago. SUPER stressed and dropped 3 pounds in a week. Not good! I had to try and calm myself down and eat small healthy snacks (since I wasn't eating hardly at all). I eventually got over the stressful situation and am back at my original weight (I'm at my goal weight). don't beat yourself up, just do what you can and take care of the stress! Don't let it linger! Good luck!! (and don't forget to take a moment to breathe.)
  • Purpleglowingsmurf
    Purpleglowingsmurf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive had alot of stress going on. i take these green tea caplets for energy their *suppost* to be fat burners too but i dont know about that lol...when i stress lately i eat which is no good! try and keep yourself busy! it helps... even just little odds and ends...and the green tea things work great for energy! if your interested ask :)