Peter Pan appeared in my room...

Options
RodSuarez
RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
and boy is looking fine

579462_10151613883546005_890229831_n.jpg

Discuss ammm whatever, I just wanted to post that picture.

Do you like Once Upon a Time?

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I watch it. I thought they kind of lost their flare after they brought magic to the world, however with the ending episodes they are making it work. Captain Hook is one of my favorites. Charming is a pansy. I loved the "Huntsman" who was the Sheriff initially but they got rid of him. :(
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Do you like Once Upon a Time?

Duh!! ;)

“Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. ”
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I watch it. I thought they kind of lost their flare after they brought magic to the world, however with the ending episodes they are making it work. Captain Hook is one of my favorites. Charming is a pansy. I loved the "Huntsman" who was the Sheriff initially but they got rid of him. :(
    I agree, the Huntsman was super cool, also the wolf who died in his only episode with Red Riding Hood.

And Hook, let's not start on Hook he is amazing.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

That man is the reason I watch the show. Good God the things I would do to him... :love: :smooched: :heart:
  • RodSuarez
    Options

That man is the reason I watch the show. Good God the things I would do to him... :love: :smooched: :heart:
    so now we are all a bunch of "Hookers" ?
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Yes he is. I do not like Emma's love interest at all. It as they could have found someone less mousy to play the part ofbthebmain bad arose guy. I love how the portray Rumplestilskin and the Queen.

I was disappointed when they killed the wolf from one episode. However at least we still have red riding hood, she is also another of my favorite characters.

Random fact you know Emma is Dr. Cameron from House right?
  • bregalad5
    Options

Guess so! Just don't steal my corner. Unless you like me when I'm angry?
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Yes he is. I do not like Emma's love interest at all. It as they could have found someone less mousy to play the part ofbthebmain bad arose guy. I love how the portray Rumplestilskin and the Queen.

I was disappointed when they killed the wolf from one episode. However at least we still have red riding hood, she is also another of my favorite characters.

I didn't watch House too often (some random episodes) but I guess this makes her more awesome!

I love Regina, she is just so perfect, beatifiul, smart, sassy, ruthless, passionate and Latina (having a white latina in such a character is great for Latin people).

Also I don't know how Belfire used to be so pretty when he was a kid, and grew up to be such an ugly man.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Captain Hook. That is all.

ETA: Now I've started googling pictures of him and will never get to sleep!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    You're hooked! ;)
  • RodSuarez
    Options

yup it seems MFP is full of Hookers, can you blame us?
  • bregalad5
    Options

not quite as good as the RDJ one, but...

tumblr_mdd3z9ctRH1r5jxm3.gif
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Woah...Woah...Woah No freelance hooking round these parts. I do have an open position if you are looking for work!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

I didn't watch House too often (some random episodes) but I guess this makes her more awesome!

I love Regina, she is just so perfect, beatifiul, smart, sassy, ruthless, passionate and Latina (having a white latina in such a character is great for Latin people).

Also I don't know how Belfire used to be so pretty when he was a kid, and grew up to be such an ugly man.
    Lmao! Exactly, I mean he didn't have to be the prettiest guy ever but he looks like such a troll! His name is awesome though. I like how they are crossing fairy tales with a lot of general children's stories. I also love Regina.
  • bregalad5
    Options

Woah...Woah...Woah No freelance hooking round these parts. I do have an open position if you are looking for work!

Sorry, Z's thread, he makes the rules *backs away slowly*
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

not quite as good as the RDJ one, but...

tumblr_mdd3z9ctRH1r5jxm3.gif
    Gifs gifs gifs!
    tumblr_md5o5aRfLf1r7k9y5.gif
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Sorry, Z's thread, he makes the rules *backs away slowly*
    Nobody touches my fellow Hookers!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    does anybody have the gif of Hook biting / tightening a piece of fabric on Snow's hand I think it is?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person who thinks Rumplestilskin and Grumpy are kinda fetching.
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    3163f3s.jpg
    2s8fy2x.jpg