NSV - 1 week of logging in the books & looking for friends

Options
jojoboxing
jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
May not seem like a big deal but I've had the MFP app and other calorie counters for YEARS and would manage only to get through 1-3 days before quitting and a lot of those logs were not truly honest. Monday, I completed 1 week of logging on MFP. I exercised every day and was below calorie goals daily. I have been struggling with getting my diet in control and working out for 8 years. This lead me to gaining about 8 lbs a year. I really feel in my heart of hearts that this is the start of a lifestyle change that I can accomplish. I surprise myself daily with some of the food items I've been able to say no to lately. I go for frequent walks now which is cornerstone of my cardio plan since I quit my gym and hate running. I even go food shopping and only buy half of what I need so that I can return later in the day to keep active. Please add me.

-Yours in Health
JoJoboxing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!